WHY DO WE HAVE TO INFORM YOU ABOUT COOKIES?
Within the LSSI-CE regulation (Law of the information society and electronic commerce), there is a section dedicated to cookies that requires those of us who have a website to download third-party cookies to your browser to inform the user about the type of cookies, the duration and purpose of each of them. You will understand that it is not easy, but we must by law get as close as possible to these demands
Our website uses its own and third-party cookies to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, so that you can share content on social networks and to obtain statistics and user browsing habits.
As a user, you can refuse the treatment of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate settings on your browser. However, you should know that if you do, our site will not work properly.
According to article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of these cookies.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his team and, depending on the information they contain and the way the team uses it, they can be used to recognize the user.
Taking into account the way the Internet and websites work, it is not always possible to have information about the cookies that third parties place through my website. This especially applies to cases where my website contains what are called integrated elements: texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on or through my website and its derivatives of the analysis plugin that this website uses.
Therefore, in the event that you come across this type of cookies on this website and they are not listed in the following list, you must notify us so that we can review that cookie and add it to this list if necessary.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or if you want to receive information every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browser to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected.
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie.
- Cookies are always accepted.
The browser may also include the possibility of specifying better which cookies have to be accepted and which not. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains.
- Reject third-party cookies.
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed).
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
In case you find cookies on this website and they are not listed in the following list, please let us know. You can also contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies it places, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it has guaranteed your privacy.
COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
On this website, own and third-party cookies are used to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks and to obtain user statistics.
As a user, you can refuse the treatment of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate settings on your browser. However, you should know that if you do, this site will not function properly.
THE COOKIES ON THIS WEBSITE HELP:
- Make this website work correctly.
- Save you having to log in every time you visit this site.
- Remind you of your settings during and between visits.
- Allow you to watch videos.
- Earn income thanks to affiliate cookies.
- Improve site speed / security.
- That you can share pages with social networks.
- Continuously improve this website through analysis.
- That you can purchase and pay for the products we offer (PayPal cookies).
- Collect personal identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Collect sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Share personal identification data to third parties.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES WE USE AND YOU SHOULD KNOW
This website, like most websites and blogs, includes functionalities provided by third parties.
www.formenteradivecamp.com may use third-party services that, on behalf of us, will collect information for statistical purposes, the use of this website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of this website and other services of Internet.
AMONG THE MOST STABLE THIRD PARTY COOKIES ARE:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that are well treated by www.formenteradivecamp.com or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by www.formenteradivecamp.com or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on this website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of my website. To do this, we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Social network cookies: Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing www.formenteradivecamp.com, for example, when you use the share content button of www.formenteradivecamp.com on any social network.
The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookie policies:
- Linkedin cookie, according to the provisions of its Cookies Policy.
- Facebook cookie, according to the provisions of its Cookies Policy.
The privacy implications will depend on each social network and will depend on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks. In no case, neither the person in charge of this website nor the advertisers can obtain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
HOW TO MANAGE AND DEACTIVATE THESE COOKIES
If you do not want websites to put any cookies on your computer, you can adapt your browser settings so that you are notified before any are downloaded. Similarly, you can adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the settings of each browser and equipment you use separately.
www.formenteradivecamp.com makes available to users who want to prevent the installation of the aforementioned cookies, links provided for this purpose by browsers whose use is considered more widespread:
Google Chrome – Internet Explorer – Mozilla Firefox – Apple Safari