Price per week for non-residents in Balearic Islands or for residents that haven’t been given a grant.
PRICE WITH GRANT
Price per week for residents in Balearic Islands.
*Maximum one grant per person, and these are given on a first-come, first-served basis while stocks last (limited). Then, normal non-resident price applies.
– 10% for those who sign up for more than a week or siblings who sign up together.
* They are not cumulative, and do not apply to those who already enjoy a grant.
INCLUDES in all cases:
6 days of Dive Camp (Monday to Saturday) In the facilities of VELLMARI and on board the schooner “Princesa del Mar”.
- Workshops, classes and various talks on marine themes with the occasional participation of special guests and eminencies of the sector.
- An SSI diving course recognized worldwide and previously chosen by the Dive Camp instructors according to the student’s age and previous experience.
- Processing of digital certification as long as the student successfully passes all the theoretical and practical requirements of the course according to SSI standards.
Snorkeling and diving equipment rental.
Accident insurance during the week for all children under 10 years of age, or for adults taking a beginners’ course. Those over 10 years old with a previous diving certification must pay for their own diving insurance.
Daily transfers Ibiza-Formentera-Ibiza in Trasmapi ferries during the duration of the Dive Camp and at the time stipulated for those students who request the service.