MALLORCA DIVE CAMP
Dive camp in MALLORCA
COMING TO MALLORCA DIVE CAMP IS THE BEST DECISION FOR THIS SUMMER. ! .BEING HERE MEANS MEETING OTHER YOUNG PEOPLE, LEARNING A NEW SPORT OR PERFECTING IT IN A SAFE AND FUN WAY, AND EXPANDING YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE MARINE WORLD. A CAMP FOR CHILDREN BETWEEN 8 AND 17 YEARS OLD LIMITED SEATING! .
A CAMP FOR CHILDREN BETWEEN 8 AND 17 YEARS OLD
– PRICE PVP: 885€
– SPONSORED PRICE: 250€
– SCHOLARSHIP PRICE: 98€
– CNA MEMBERS PRICE: 90€
– PVP PRICE: 1085€
– SPONSORED PRICE: 490€
– SCOLARSHIP PRICE: 250€
– CNA MEMBERS PRICE: 240€
- The diving courses given are adapted to the level and previous experience of each student, working from the most basic to the most advanced level, improving their skills in the water while having fun with their peers.
- Diving is an activity that offers the possibility to know in detail the marine life that we see during our dives, to value its importance and to know how to take care of it and preserve it.
- In the workshops, students acquire basic knowledge on the identification of marine species, their habitats and their behavior among others.
- During the week, students receive theoretical-practical classes on various topics from the hands of marine biologists.
- It is one of the most popular activities. The classes are directed by Manu San Felix, image director of National Geographic, together with some Vellmari instructor specialized in underwater photography.
- With this new training you can start enjoying events like the Underwater Photography Week, the event that closes the summer season in Vellmari Formentera.
Thank you for sharing your love of the sea and our authentic islands. Next year we will repeat with the two girls, the little girl will be able to! A hug to the entire Vellmari Team. Thank you from the heart to hear your effort.
Express my deepest admiration for a team of professionals who make their work a passion that they have transmitted to my daughter. He has found in the activities a new motivation to continue learning.
Very grateful for everything you have taught, instilled and taken care of. It has been a wonderful experience for my son. Thinking about next year. Thank you very much for the opportunity you give the boys!
Thank you very much! You form an incredible team, they have not only had a beautiful experience, you also do a great job of raising awareness. The children have come very happy every day. Thinking about next year !!!
WHAT IS A DAY AT THE DIVE CAMP LIKE?
Participants learn the skills of scuba diving and awaken sensitivity to the marine environment through multiple workshops, promoting its protection and conservation.